Vagabond Cruise is committed to the safety of our crew and passengers. A Crew Training & Safety Plan has been developed by Vagabond Cruise in accordance with SCDHEC, OSHA, and CDC guidance to minimize the spread of Covid-19. This plan includes;
- Employee Health Assessments prior to every shift including temperature taking
- Face coverings to be worn by crew at all times
- Enhances sanitation and cleaning of all high touch surfaces before and after every trip
- Social distancing of 6 feet from family groups aboard all trips
- Major decrease in occupancy aboard trips along with additional time between trips for cleaning
- Signage throughout the vessels provided by SCDHEC, OSHA, and the CDC
We need your help to follow these guidelines as well when aboard any of our tours and excursions. Please keep your distance from fellow guests and please do not join us if you have any Covoid-19 symptoms that can be found at the link below. By following these measures that we have in place we can still enjoy the beauty of Hilton Head and stop the spread of Covid-19. We look forward to welcoming you safety aboard soon!