Leave the cooking to us this Christmas Eve and join the crew aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town for the seasonally inspired Christmas Eve Dinner Cruise!
Harbour Town Thanksgiving Cruise
We have two great trips to choose from departing at 12 p.m. & 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy our harvest menu prepared by the award-winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort.
Choose from dining inside on our lower level collimate controlled cabin with panoramic windows all around, or dine outside on our upper level in the open air with a canopy for shade. You can’t go wrong with either choice, as you will have the best views of the Lowcountry at every turn.
Thanksgiving Harvest Menu
- Tossed garden greens with an array of seasonal toppings, relishes, garnishes, and dressings
From the Carvery
- Chef carved honey baked-spiral ham
- Slow roasted Tom turkey with natural gravy and whole cranberry sauce
Fixings and Sides
- Southern-style cornbread and sage dressing
- Whipped potatoes
- Green bean casserole “redux”
- Candied yams
- Warm dinner rolls – whipped butter
- Housemade apple butter & Parkerhouse rolls
Thanksgiving Dessert Display
- Pecan pie and pumpkin pie with whipped cream