Spend a relaxing afternoon aboard our 12-meter yacht.
- Adult (ages 13+)
- Child (ages 2-12)
- Infant (ages 2 & under)
Harbour Town Thanksgiving Cruise
We have two great trips to choose from departing at 12 p.m. & 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day. Enjoy our harvest menu prepared by the award-winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort.
Choose from dining inside on our lower level collimate controlled cabin with panoramic windows all around, or dine outside on our upper level in the open air with a canopy for shade. You can’t go wrong with either choice, as you will have the best views of the Lowcountry at every turn.
Thanksgiving Harvest Menu
- Tossed garden greens with an array of seasonal toppings, relishes, garnishes, and dressings
From the Carvery
- Chef carved honey baked-spiral ham
- Slow roasted Tom turkey with natural gravy and whole cranberry sauce
Fixings and Sides
- Southern-style stuffing with fresh herbs
- Whipped potatoes
- Green bean casserole “redux”
- Maple and walnut glazed sweet potatoes
- Warm dinner rolls – whipped butter
- Housemade apple butter & yeast rolls
Thanksgiving Dessert Display
- Pecan pie and pumpkin pie with whipped cream