The perfect end to a perfect Hilton Head day!
Duration: 2 hours
The “Spirit” is Hilton Head Island’s newest, finest, and only heated and air-conditioned luxury passenger yacht. The grand dining cabin on the main deck features 20 sq. ft. panoramic windows offering every table an ever changing view of the Carolina Lowcountry and the sunset.
Hilton Head Island Sunset Cruise
Enjoy our Lowcountry-themed menu prepared fresh daily by the award-winning chefs the Sea Pines Resort. Nowhere on Hilton Head do you have dining views like this as we travel through the intracoastal waterways. Enjoy your favorite cocktail from our full-service bar or a great bottle of wine from our extensive list. If you are celebrating a special occasion or a romantic evening, we have a selection of champagnes to help you celebrate.
Outdoor dining is available if you choose to dine al fresco on our shaded topside deck where you can take in the evening air. Either way, you have the best table and water view on Hilton Head Island.
You can choose from dining inside on our lower level collimate controlled cabin with panoramic windows all around, or dine outside on our upper level in the open air with a canopy for shade. You can’t go wrong with either choice, as you have the best views of the Lowcountry at every turn.
Keep your eye out for our local dolphins as they typically always make an appearance on the Sunset Dinner Cruise!
Lowcountry Sunset Dinner Menu
It’s not just our view that is fabulous. Chef Michael Ramey and his award-winning culinary team prepare all of our menu items fresh every day (click on the link below to view the NEW summer Lowcountry menu). Enjoy your favorite cocktail from our full service bar or a great bottle of wine from our extensive list. If your celebrating a special occasion or a romantic evening we have a selection of champagnes or prosecco to help you celebrate.
- Garden salad featuring chopped romaine lettuces with grape tomatoes, carrot ribbons, and cucumber crescents with our gallery made sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
From the Carvery
- Slow smoked beef brisket: Whole beef brisket, dry rubbed and then hickory smoked, served with natural au jus and pear infused horseradish cream.
The Main Event
- Slow roasted chicken: Garlic and herb marinated chicken slow roasted to perfection.
- Lowcountry shrimp & grits: It’s a southern thing! Carolina wild caught shrimp sautéed and served with andouille sausage gravy over stone ground cheddar studded grits.
- Summer vegetable medley: Julienned carrots, green beans, and julienned red bell peppers.
- Mashed Yukon gold potatoes
- Served with dinner rolls and butter
The Grand Finale
- Chef’s choice dessert: Enjoy a homemade chocolate brownie, mousse, and whipped cream all accompanied by a delicious strawberry.
- More Details
Most evenings our cruise route takes us west across Calibogue Sound as we chase the setting sun into the saltwater estruaries behind Daufuakie Island. Along the way we will pass historical sights such as the Haig Point Lighthouse and the Strahn Mansion. Keep an eye out for the playfull Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin. During the fall and winter months we often cruise through Calibogue Cay and along the waters of Broad Creek which is lined with beautiful waterfront mansions and estates.
We sail early enough to catch the sunset and return after dark to the lights of Harbour Town. With incredible views and the welcome ambiance of our seating options every night aboard the Spirit Of Harbour Town is magical. Whether a warm summer evening or a cozy November night the Sunset Dinner Cruise is a perfect way to end any day of the year on Hilton Head Island.