Come aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town Hilton Head Island’s only Sunset Dinner Cruise!
Lowcountry Lunch Cruise
A low country lunch buffet with sightings of wild Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins 🚢🐬
What to Expect:
- Enjoy your own personal table and steward service
- Inside dining options at our climate-controlled cabin with a window view
- Outside dining options on our upper level shaded deck
- ALL NEW menu prepared by the award winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort
- Sightings of wild Atlantic bottlenose dolphins
- Narration by the Captain
- Full bar featuring an extensive wine list with many local libations *additional cost*
Please Note: If booking the Upper Deck for a party of more than 6, your group will be split in to 2 tables.
- Infants (ages 2 & under)
Hilton Head Island Lowcountry Lunch Cruise
Hilton Head Island is known for its stunning coastline, rich history, and diverse wildlife, including the playful Atlantic bottlenose dolphins that often swim near its shores. Harbour Town is a popular area within Hilton Head, offering a picturesque marina, shops, restaurants, and access to water activities.
The Spirit of Harbour Town provides a comfortable and scenic vantage point for observing dolphins and enjoying the surrounding natural beauty. The highlight of this cruise is the Lowcountry buffet menu prepared by the chefs of the Sea Pines Resort. The Lowcountry cuisine is a unique culinary tradition in the coastal regions of South Carolina and Georgia. It often includes dishes influenced by Southern, African, and Caribbean flavors, making use of locally sourced ingredients like seafood, rice, and fresh vegetables.
The Lowcountry buffet menu is delectable! It’s a fantastic representation of the rich and diverse flavors that characterize the cuisine of the Lowcountry region. Here’s a breakdown of each dish.
- Heritage Farm Garden Salad with Seasonal Greens (served plated) A fresh and vibrant salad made with a mix of seasonal greens, Sea Island Red Peas (a local variety of cowpeas), croutons, grape tomatoes, and pecans. The combination of textures and flavors from the ingredients creates a delightful balance. The salad is dressed with an Apple Cider Vinaigrette, which adds a tangy and slightly sweet note.
- Fish and Grits with Blackened Mahi Mahi and Creole Sauce (from the buffet) This dish is a fusion of Southern and seafood flavors. The blackened Mahi Mahi, a type of fish, is seasoned with a blend of spices and cooked until flavorful and slightly crispy. It’s served on a bed of Marsh Hen Mill Grits, a type of stone-ground grits that’s creamy and rich. The Creole Sauce likely adds a zesty and slightly spicy kick to complement the fish and grits.
- Skillet Bone-in Fried Chicken with Savannah Bee Honey Drizzle (from the buffet) Fried chicken is an iconic Southern dish. The bone-in chicken is fried until crispy and golden on the outside while remaining tender and juicy on the inside. The drizzle of Savannah Bee Honey adds a touch of sweetness that pairs wonderfully with the savory chicken.
- Baked Five Cheese Macaroni Casserole (from the buffet) Mac and cheese is a beloved comfort food, and this version takes it up a notch with a blend of five cheeses. The dish is baked to achieve a gooey, cheesy, and slightly crispy top layer.
- Skillet Cornbread Muffins (from the buffet) These muffins are a Southern staple. They’re made with cornmeal and baked until golden brown, resulting in a slightly crumbly texture. Served with butter, they provide a comforting and traditional touch to the meal.
- Red Velvet Cupcakes (served plated) A classic Southern dessert, red velvet cupcakes are known for their vibrant red color and subtle cocoa flavor. Topped with cream cheese frosting, they offer a sweet and indulgent ending to the meal.
This menu is a true celebration of Lowcountry culinary traditions, showcasing a mix of seafood, comfort foods, and classic Southern flavors. It’s a feast that reflects the region’s history, culture, and the bountiful ingredients found in the Lowcountry’s land and waters.
Combining this delicious cuisine with the opportunity to spot dolphins in their natural habitat makes for a memorable and immersive experience that captures the essence of Hilton Head’s Lowcountry charm. It’s a great way to appreciate the beauty of the area both on land and at sea.
There are no menu substitutes as this meal is served buffet style. We do have a Kid’s menu options that are plated. If a child doesn’t want the kid’s menu and would like to buffet menu, please select an adult ticket for that child. This ticket will not be discounted as it’s sold at the adult rate for the buffet. We don’t offer a kid’s rate for the buffet menu.