- Adult (ages 13+)
- $119.95 $99.95
- Child (ages 3-12)
- $80 $60
- Infant (ages 2 & under)
Independence Day Cruise & Fireworks in Harbour Town
Enjoy our Lowcountry inspired menu prepared by the award-winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort.
Choose from dining inside on our lower level collimate controlled cabin with panoramic windows all around, or dine outside on our upper level in the open air with a canopy for shade. You can’t go wrong with either choice, as you will have the best views of the Lowcountry at every turn.
Lowcountry Sunset Dinner Menu
- Garden salad featuring chopped romaine lettuces with grape tomatoes, carrot ribbons, and cucumber crescents with our gallery made sun-dried tomato vinaigrette.
From the Carvery
- Slow smoked beef brisket: Whole beef brisket, dry rubbed and then hickory smoked, served with natural au jus and pear infused horseradish cream
The Main Event
- Slow roasted chicken: Garlic and herb marinated chicken slow roasted to perfection.
- Lowcountry shrimp & grits: It’s a southern thing! Carolina wild caught shrimp sautéed and served with andouille sausage gravy over stone ground cheddar studded grits.
- Summer vegetable medley: Julienned carrots, green beans, and julienned red bell peppers.
- Mashed Yukon gold potatoes
- Served with dinner rolls and butter
The Grand Finale
- Chef’s choice dessert: Enjoy a homemade chocolate brownie, mousse, and whipped cream all accompanied by a delicious strawberry.