Come aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town Hilton Head Island’s only Sunset Dinner Cruise!
- Course 1. Fresh Garden Salad
- Course 2. LowCountry Shrimp & Gritz
- Course 3. Slow Smoked Beef Brisket | Roasted Chicken | Chefs Vegetable Selection
- Course 4. Chefs Choice Dessert
Please Note: We don’t offer any alternative menu options.
What to Expect:
- The very best restaurant view on Hilton Head 🚢
- Enjoy your own personal table and steward service
- Inside dining options at our climate-controlled cabin with a window view
- Outside dining options on our upper level with a candle lit table setting
- Low-Country inspired menu prepared by the award winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort
- Full bar featuring an extensive wine list with many local libations *additional cost*
- Adult Outside Dining
- $99.95 $79.95
- Adult Inside Dining
- $89.95 $69.95
- Child Outside Dining
- $65 $45
- Child Inside Dining
- $55 $35
- Infants (ages 2 & under)
Hilton Head Island Candlelight Dinner Cruise
If you are looking for a romantic evening on Hilton Head, look no further than the Candlelight Dinner Cruise aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town this fall! This Dinner Cruise departs just after sunset so you will see the lingering glow in the distance of the setting sun over the salt marshes.
You will enjoy your own private candlelit seating on either the inside cabin which is located on the lower level and has a dedicated window seat or choose outside seating with the stars on our upper deck. At either level you will enjoy the very best service from our steward staff, and a delicious Lowcountry-themed meal prepared fresh daily by the award-winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort. Enjoy your favorite cocktail from our full-service bar or a great bottle of wine from our extensive list. If you are celebrating a special occasion or a romantic evening, we have a selection of champagnes to help you celebrate.
Depending on when you join us during the fall and winter you may start seeing some of the coastal holiday light displays on the docks in and around Hilton Head as we make our way through the coastal waters. During the month of December we will always be welcomed back into port by the Harbour Town holiday light display, and the beckoning glow of the Harbour Town Lighthouse.
We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon!