This narrated 90-minute cruise is the only ocean cruise on Hilton Head Island. Best of all dolphin sightings are guaranteed!
10AM | Mar-May | 2 Hours
- Deadliest catch minus the deadly 🦀
- See what it’s like to work with real commercial crabbing pots
- Take part in pulling up the days catch and sorting through with the crew
- Learn what it takes to bring a wild caught to your tables
- One on one interaction with the crew to ask questions
- You get to KEEP THE CATCH although this isn’t always guaranteed we try our best to give you a taste of Carolina
- Per Person Limited to 20 passengers on public trips | U.S. Coast Guard approved for 34
- Private Crabbing Expedition 26 or less passengers | Includes taxes and service charge
Harbour Town Crabbing Cruise
Join the crew aboard the Tammy Jane for one of our Crabbing Expeditions on your visit!
This trip is fun and educational for all ages. Come learn about the crabbing, fishing, and shrimping industry on Hilton Head Island and the Lowcountry.
Learn how to bait a crab pot, and how to release it from the Tammy Jane. Participate in pulling up a crab pot with the crew, and sorting out the day’s catch.
Learn about the local crabs, and their life cycle from start to finish. This is truly a memorial boating experience on Hilton Head Island.