Come aboard the Spirit of Harbour Town this fall after the sun slips into the marshes for a Candlelight Dinner Cruise!
- Course 1. Fresh Garden Salad
- Course 2. LowCountry Shrimp & Gritz
- Course 3. Slow Smoked Beef Brisket | Roasted Chicken | Chefs Vegetable Selection
- Course 4. Chefs Choice Dessert
Please Note: We don’t offer any alternative menu options.
What to Expect:
- The very best restaurant view on Hilton Head 🌅 🚢
- Enjoy your own personal table and steward service
- Inside dining options at our climate-controlled cabin with a window view
- Outside dining options on our upper level shaded deck
- Low-Country inspired menu prepared by the award winning chefs of the Sea Pines Resort
- Full bar featuring an extensive wine list with many local libations *additional cost*
- Adult Outside Dining
- $99.95 $79.95
- Adult Inside Dining
- $89.95 $69.95
- Child Outside Dining
- $65 $45
- Child Inside Dining
- $55 $35
- Infants (ages 2 & under)
Hilton Head Island Sunset Cruise
Enjoy our Lowcountry-themed menu prepared fresh daily by the award-winning chefs the Sea Pines Resort. Nowhere on Hilton Head do you have dining views like this as we travel through the intracoastal waterways. Enjoy your favorite cocktail from our full-service bar or a great bottle of wine from our extensive list. If you are celebrating a special occasion or a romantic evening, we have a selection of champagnes to help you celebrate.
Outdoor dining is available if you choose to dine al fresco on our shaded topside deck where you can take in the evening air. Either way, you have the best table and water view on Hilton Head Island.
You can choose from dining inside on our lower level collimate controlled cabin with panoramic windows all around, or dine outside on our upper level in the open air with a canopy for shade. You can’t go wrong with either choice, as you have the best views of the Lowcountry at every turn.
Keep your eye out for our local dolphins as they typically always make an appearance on the Sunset Dinner Cruise!
Most evenings our cruise route takes us west across Calibogue Sound as we chase the setting sun into the saltwater estruaries behind Daufuakie Island. Along the way we will pass historical sights such as the Haig Point Lighthouse and the Strahn Mansion. Keep an eye out for the playfull Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphin. During the fall and winter months we often cruise through Calibogue Cay and along the waters of Broad Creek which is lined with beautiful waterfront mansions and estates.
We sail early enough to catch the sunset and return after dark to the lights of Harbour Town. With incredible views and the welcome ambiance of our seating options every night aboard the Spirit Of Harbour Town is magical. Whether a warm summer evening or a cozy November night the Sunset Dinner Cruise is a perfect way to end any day of the year on Hilton Head Island.